We love RIBs (Rigid Inflatable Boats). Here's why:
- While RIBs often look fast and furious, skimming the water's surface and almost flying through the air, these vessels are actually very safe when the safety rules are followed.
- RIBs are suitable for the whole family as even small children can comfortably travel by RIB, even in rougher conditions. They also have a "solid floor", which provide these boats with excellent stability for passengers.
- RIBs are excellent for sensible novice drivers. They can "feel the sea" and learn how to drive the RIB with waves coming from different angles.
- RIBs are also very resistant to low-impact collisions as they are manufactured using separate tube chambers that will negate any impact the boat suffers.
- If you plan to teach your children how to drive or dock a boat, a RIB is an excellent boat to use as it has a protective inflatable collar so that the odd bump won't matter.
- Thanks to their special hull, RIBs can cut through the water very easily, which helps to create a smooth ride with fewer bumps.
- A 19 ft RIB carrying six passengers with 100 horsepower is likely to be able to travel at a speed of up to 35 miles per hour or 56 km per hour. The absolute fun is that it feels like a very high speed. Your passengers will be thrilled.
- Another advantage of a RIB is that they are very fuel-efficient due to the lightweight construction. This means that you can have lots of fun using your boat and won't have to worry too much about fuel costs.
- Lastly, they're really cool. Just ask the Navy Seals.
For more information about RIB's check out this article: https://ribsonly.com/2/the-fun-of-owning-a-rigid-inflatable-boat-rib/
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.