Golden Wind is a 3-cabin version of this very popular Catalina 42, Mark II cruiser. Her build is robust and her design lends itself well to passage making as easily as it does to dockside living. She is a pleasure to sail thanks to her fin keel and positively roached mainsail. GOLDEN WIND has seen significant upgrades during her current owners' 11-year tenure and awaits your inspection.
- New teak and holly sole (2020)
- New Standing Rigging (2016)
- New Running Rigging (2016)
- New batteries (2016/2017)
- Adler Barbour refrigeration (2012)
- New Main and 140% Genoa (2011)
- Asymmetric Spinnaker, staysail
- Both heads converted to electric freshwater
- Engine has been professionally serviced each year and runs well
- New Raymarine EV-200 Autopilot (2019)
- Garmin 10” Chartplotter (2013)
- Flexofold prop (2011)
Since her delivery new from the factory, her owner's have maintained her equipment in good working order, under the watchful eye of professional management, ready to sail on short notice. She is capable and prepared to take you for a sail across the Chesapeake Bay, a trip to New England and Maine, and adventures in the Caribbean.