JENNA is an exceptional Eastbay 49 SX with many custom factory-built features that make her a dream to cruise. She features a comfortable two stateroom, two head layout with the galley down opposite dinette seating, and a beautiful helmdeck and salon with bright traditional varnished teak accents.
JENNA was just bottom painted and fully detailed. Exterior brightwork was stripped and professionally redone, and engines and generator fully serviced. She has cruised to the Bahamas three times in the last four years with her current owners, and she’s turn-key and ready to go again!
Additional features and upgrades include:
- Helm side door offering easy access for docking and adds tremendous ventilation throughout the salon.
- Bow and stern thrusters for ultimate control and easy handling.
- Upgraded air conditioning – 32,000 BTU quickly and easily cools the salon with two additional units for the accommodations below.
- Power Stidd Double Seats that allow for both captain and guests to comfortably face forward while underway.
- Engine, Generator and monthly maintenance services all up-to-date with records and receipts available
- NEW salon and galley upholstery (Lure Nautical Sunbrella fabric) with new foam & cushions
- NEW West Marine Dinghy with Torqueedo Electric Motor & 2 Batteries
- Batteries Replaced
- Custom Cockpit Bimini